To gauge the proportion of faith-related v non-faith-related content published by people of all kinds of faiths, we're interested in accessing personal Twitter and Facebook status histories. These will be handled securely and personally-identifying content will not be shared or published.
If you are prepared to share your social media history - in confidence - with us, here are the steps to follow:
- Log on to Twitter and navigate to your account settings page at https://twitter.com/settings/account.
- Click Request your archive. It can take several minutes for your request to be be processed.
- Check your email account for the download link.
- Once you receive the email, click the Go now button to log in to your Twitter account again; download the .zip file which will now be available.
- Unzip the file and click index.html to view your archive in the browser of your choice.
- Log on to Facebook and navigate to your account settings page at https://www.facebook.com/settings
- Click on the Download a copy of your Facebook data link.
- Click Start My Archive and wait for the process to complete.
- Save the file to your computer.
In both instances, please then send the relevant file(s) as attachments to email@example.com. Thank you for your support.